Posted on September 18 2020
I don’t know about you but I’m always down for recipes that have the two keywords Easy & Delicious in it. I’ve got a muffin recipe that your entire family will love! These are always a huge hit every fall at our house. We even made them during quarantine this year because #whynot!
•1 box of spice cake mix
•15oz of pumpkin
•1/2 cup of room temp butter
•1/2 cup of flower
•1/2 cup of brown sugar
•1/2 bag of mini semi sweet chocolate chips (any chocolate chips are fine. We’ve even used white chocolate before)
1. Preheat oven to 350*
2. Line muffin tin with liners
3. Mix cake mix, eggs, pumpkin & chocolate chips together
4. Fill muffin tins 3/4 way full with filling
5. Now you will make the crumble. Mix butter, flower and brown sugar with a fork until the chunks are gone.
6. Sprinkle the crumble on each muffin
7. Put in oven for 14-17 minutes
Be sure to follow us on social media & give us a tag when you try this easy delicious recipe!! @eviepearlhandmade